Getting Started... and Keeping Going Independents Workshop
Monday 5th February 2018
The Moat House, Lower Penkridge Road, 16 kent st, Acton Trussell, Staffordshire, ST17 0RJ, United Kingdom
A workshop day aimed at those considering a move into independent social work or established independents in need of encouragement
The day will be a blend of presentations, workshops, plenary discussions and the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues. It may be counted as part of the PRTL or CPD for registered social workers.
The workshops aim to:
- Provide practical information about what is involved in being an independent practitioner from both the professional and business perspectives
- Explore some of the risks involved and how to manage them
- Consider what is required to develop a stable and ethically-sound practice
- Give you some insight into different types of independent practice and settings
- Put you in touch with a network of independent practitioners.
The Getting Started ... and Keeping Going workshop is a very popular event so book now to avoid disappointment.
BASW Member early-bird £118.80 including VAT (available until Monday 11 December 2017)
BASW member £150 including VAT (from Tuesday 12 December 2017)
Non-members £250.00 including VAT
Date : 5th February 2018
Time : 9.30 - 16.00
CPD : Up to 6.5 Hours
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
No related publications or resources are currently available.
This Event is not currently associated to any Issues
This Event is not currently associated to any Campaigns
Members are able view profiles of people associated with this event. Please login to allow this feature.