Are you looking for a new and exciting work opportunity in 2022?
The British Association of Social Workers is the leading independent membership association for social workers in the UK with over 22,000 members. An exciting opportunity has opened in our Membership team.
We are looking for a Membership Officer who is enthusiastic about delivering great customer service, well organised and able to demonstrate a broad range of skills to assist with membership processes.
- Contacting members to positively support the membership journey including updating memberships, helping members with online access queries and providing receipts and statements
- Confident in answering a wide variety of queries via telephone, email and online
- Competent in supporting members with renewals, taking payments and offering information on membership categories and benefits
- Checking membership applications and getting in touch with applicants
- Using our CRM system to check and update records
Our ideal candidate is:
- An individual who has good communication skills and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Someone who enjoys talking to people and resolving queries
- Committed to excellent customer care standards
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in using CRMs and working with data
- Team orientated with the ability to build good relationships with others
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to work flexibly from our Birmingham office and remotely
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com no later than 10am 19th April 2022 - We do not accept CV’s.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview on 28th April 2022
At BASW, we know that recruiting the best talent for the Association means accessing the widest possible pool of people.
We anonymise application forms during shortlisting to ensure that applications are assessed without any consideration of applicant’s name, personal characteristics or cultural background. A Panel of people score each application against the demands of the role as detailed in the person specification.