Get a chance to talk directly to SWU during this session about work place issues.
- "My terms and conditions been changed / altered ? What do I do next?"
- "I am facing re-organisation, what steps do you advise I take?"
- "I'm experiencing bullying and harrassment and need advice"
Some questions based on some of the recent enquiries we have received and will also cover during the session:
- "My employer has asked me to come to an investigation meeting, what should I do?"
- "I’m returning to work after a period of sickness, and my employer isn’t being supportive"
- "My employer has told me that we are going to have to change job role which may involve a change of location, what are my rights?"
- "I feel like my manager is treating me differently to my colleagues – what should I do?"
- "I’ve been told my job is up for TUPE. What does this mean?"
*Please note this webinar was recorded on the 17th December 2020 and some information may now be out of date. If you are a BASW Member and are unsure and require further advice, please contact the Advice and Representation team**.
- Paul Scholey - Senior Partner at Morrish and SWU Legal Advisor
- John McGowan - General Secretary, Social Workers Union
- Lien Watts - Assistant General Secretary, SWU
- Advice and Representation Officers