Quick guides: transforming urgent and emergency care services in England
NHS England and partners have published a series of quick guides to support local health and care systems. The guides provide practical tips, case studies and links to useful documents, which can be used to implement solutions to commonly experienced issues. Use the information to manage upcoming winter pressures and plan for 2016 and beyond.
The quick guides will:
- bring clarity on how best to work with the care sector
- help you to find out how people across the country are working with the care sector to reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and delayed transfers of care
- break down commonly held myths, for example, sharing patient information across integrated care teams and continuing healthcare assessments
- allow you to use other people’s ideas and resources
- enable you to break down barriers between health and care organisations