Capabilities Within The Framework
Readiness For Direct Practice
Social workers are members of an internationally recognised profession, a title protected in UK law. Social workers demonstrate professional commitment by taking responsibility for their conduct, practice and learning, with support through supervision. As representatives of the social work profession they safeguard its reputation and are accountable to the professional regulator.
- Describe the role of the social worker
- Describe the mutual roles and responsibilities in supervision
- Describe the importance of professional behaviour
- Describe the importance of personal and professional boundaries
- Demonstrate ability to learn, using a range of approaches
- Describe the importance of emotional resilience in social work.