This webinar will explore assessments and consider issues for black and minority ethnic AMHPs as well as for the people they work with.
The event is co-organised by Mark Trewin, Mental Health Social Work Lead, Office of the Chief Social Worker, Dept of Health & Social Care; Ruth Allen, Chief Executive, BASW and Emad Lilo, Vice Chair, National AMHP Leads Network.
- Dr Ruth Allen, Chief Executive, BASW
- Emad Lilo, Co-Organiser and Vice-Chair, National AMHP Leads Network
- Mark Trewin, Co-Organiser and Mental Health Social Work Lead, Office of the Chief Social Worker, Dept of Health & Social Care
- Valbona Demiri, AMHP & Social Care Team Lead, Reading Borough Council
- Wayne Reid, Professional Officer, BASW England
- Nimal Jude, Office of the Chief Social Worker
- Husnara Malik, Programme Manager NHSE/I
- Renee Aleong, PHD Researcher at York University
- Natasha Sloman, Director of Quality Healthcare, Priory Group and former CQC Head of Hospital Inspection in Mental Health
Accompanying documents and resources
- Programme for the session
- The PowerPoint Presentation
- The extended PowerPoint Presentation for speaker; Valbona Demiri (AMHP & Social Care Team Lead, Reading Borough Council)
- Presenter Biographies