BJSW Editor’s Choice Video Podcast: Dr Martyn Higgins and Paul Michael Garrett PhD
Dr Martyn Higgins, Associate Editor of BJSW, in conversation with Paul Michael Garrett PhD, one of social work's leading radical educators...
Dr Martyn Higgins, Associate Editor of British Journal of Social Work in conversation with Paul Michael Garrett (PhD, D.Litt, MRA) - one of international social work’s leading radical educators who is based at NUI Galway in the Republic of Ireland.
In the latest BJSW editor's vlog, we discuss Paul’s recent paper A World to Win’: In Defence of (Dissenting) Social Work—A Response to Chris Maylea - which features in The British Journal of Social Work, Volume 51, Issue 4.
Member discount for BJSW
Your BASW membership means you have a 70% discount off subscriptions (print is normally £144 each year), which is fantastic value.
- BASW members: Print and online £46 each year, (£3.83 per month via monthly Direct Debit)
- BASW members: Online only £34 each year. (£2.83 per month via monthly Direct Debit)
BASW members can subscribe to discounted BSJW now by completing this online form.
Not a member yet? - Join BASW today and secure your discounted journals, training and other benefits and services!
Get a taste of BJSW free online
- US Regional Issue of BJSW Free to access online for three months (until the end of May).
- Editor’s Choice articles free to read from every issue
- BASW Kay McDougall British Journal of Social Work Prize winning articles
- BJSW Special Issues
- BJSW Virtual Issues
Stay up to date with BJSW, sign up for e-alerts and receive an email to your inbox when the new issue or new content is published online