Amazing Social Workers: We want your nominations!
BASW is calling for nominations to mark social workers and their amazing work
BASW is excited to invite nominations to recognise amazing social workers – a unique opportunity for you to recognise and share the accomplishments of social workers across the UK.
BASW will share your shortlisted nominations and their amazing achievements during the whole month of March 2021, as part of BASW’s month of activity to support World Social Work Day.
We will feature those shortlisted on the BASW website and across social media – recognising and paying tribute to their work.
Who should you nominate?
It might be a colleague or someone who inspires you. You might want to recognise their work with individuals, how they have made a difference to someone’s life, for their contribution to social work policy, practice or education, they might be an influential leader, on the front line, a student, a role model, an innovator, or a champion for diversity and inclusiveness. The reasons are endless.
- The nomination must only link to social work and their amazing impact.
- The person nominated must be a current or former social worker, or a student social worker.
- Nominations are open to all social workers and your nomination can be based on any theme to do with the amazing achievements of a social worker.
- To nominate simply complete the online form along with (up to) 600 word description of why you are nominating this person. If shortlisted, we will ask for a photo and the nominated person's permission to share on the BASW website.
- Nominations must be submitted by Sunday 28 February 2021