Vaccines and Testing: The reality for social workers
We surveyed our members across Scotland in January, and then again in March, to find out the reality on the ground for social workers on accessing vaccines and testing.
Key headline stats from our survey back in January show:
- 68% of respondents were satisfied with the information they had received about how they, or others undertaking their role, will be invited for vaccination
- 67% were satisfied with the information they had received about how to access tests as and when required
- 80% of you shared you are getting tests when you need them
- 70% had had the first dose of the vaccine
The results from our more recent survey in March show a similar, positive trend:
- 70% are satisfied with information on testing, and 76% were satisfied with information on how to access the vaccine
- 86% are getting tests when they need them
- And 87% have had their first dose
Our National Director, Alison Bavidge, successfully lobbied the Scottish government to ensure independent social workers receive the vaccine as part of their role.
If you have any issues in relation to vaccines or testing in your area you wish to raise, please contact email@example.com