NIASW Voice of Social Work Groups
NIASW are delighted to launch the latest benefit for our members – the Voice of Social Work Groups. The events will be held regularly in all areas across Northern Ireland. The main purpose of the groups are:
- Take the opportunity to discuss social work practice.
- Share your views and have your voice heard.
- Inform your practice with topical speakers.
- Build a strong local social work community.
- Let us know what issues are important to you.
Please keep an eye under our events section for details of each individual group. Email Amanda at email@example.com if you wish to be on the email contact list.
Upcoming Voice of Social Work Groups:-
- Tuesday 9th September 2014,1.00-2.30pm (sandwich lunch provided), Castlederg Clinic, 33a Main Street, Castlederg BT81 7AS
- Tuesday 11th September 2014, 1.00-2.30pm (sandwich lunch provided), The Parish Centre, 9 Cushendall Road, Ballymena BT43 6HA
- Tuesday 16th September 2014, 1.00-2.30pm (sandwich lunch provided), Ramada Encore, St Anne’s Square, 20 Talbot Street, Belfast BT1 2LD
1.5 hours PRTL/CPD
To register attendance please email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org