The webinar below covers:
- Why we set up the Professional Support Service (PSS)
- How BASW members can access SWPSS
- What you can expect from SWPSS and how the model works in practice
- How you can get involved as a peer coach
- Some reflection and thoughts about on how we develop the service post pandemic
- Jo Fox (Founding Director: Strengthening Practice).
Jo has over 25 years’ experience as a social worker mainly in the field of children and families. Strengthening Practice is a company offering the most up to date, high challenge and high support coaching and training, all delivered through a relational model. Jo is also the first volunteer recruited for PSS.
- Monalesia Earle (Coach and Trainer Strengthening Practice):
I am a qualified Social Worker with more than 30 years’ experience in Social Care organisations, court systems, and recruitment. I have practised in both the US and UK and have lived in many wonderful and exciting places. My certification as a mediator and my practice experience as a trainer, mentor, coach and workforce development manager, have been key in shaping my professional ethics, values, and practice approach.
- Kate O’Regan (BASW Head of Business Development)
Kate has over 30 years’ experience in mental health and social work and has led the delivery of services and programmes across the NHS, local authority and charity sectors. She has led on the establishment of the Professional Support Service. Kate has worked as a strategic advisor in a range of settings with influence at a national level and has a strong record of accomplishment in leading innovation through the establishment of strong partnerships and networks.