Specialism: Adult Services, Children and families
Location: England: London, England: South East, England: West Midlands
I have worked in a child protection team for over 7 years and I provide the following services:
- Parent Assess/PAMS assessments (PLO/Court)
-Parenting assessments (PLO/Court)
-Systemic work with families and children
-Risk Assessments (trained in HCR-20v3, SARAv3 and SAPROF)
- Working with marginalised families
- Mentoring and coaching to social workers
I work with: Advocacy, Coaching/ mentoring of parents (families), Coaching/ mentoring of social workers, Court assessments, Direct work with families and carers, Direct work with service users, Expert witness, Family assessment, Inter-agency working, Local authority departments, Quality assurance, Supervision, Therapeutic work, Training and tutoring, Universities / learning & training bodies, Voluntary sector
MSc Social Work (Systemic Therapy)
Professional registrations: Social Work England
- Working with culturally diverse families
- PAMs/Parent Assess trained.
- Systemic practitioner.
- trained in SPJ tools for DV and general violence risk assessments