Location: England: South West, England: West Midlands
Ability to apply Social Work skills and methods in all interventions
▪ Critical Thinker, skilled and decisive Social Worker with effective communication skills, none judgemental, genuine and empathetic nature.
▪ Expert level knowledge and skill of gathering information when undertaking assessments
▪ Developed knowledge and skills of working with adults with social care needs and mental
▪ Proven ability to manage and prioritise demanding caseloads, while staying focused on
providing high standard support or care plans, person centred to the individual.
▪ Utilises logical reasoning to identify service users’ strengths & weaknesses and facilitating
I work with: Advocacy, Coaching/ mentoring of social workers, Complaints, Compliance, Direct work with families and carers, Direct work with service users, Expert witness, Government offices, Inspection, Inter-agency working, Local authority departments, NHS organisations, Placements, Post placement contract, Practice assessment, Private/ independent sector, Quality assurance, Regulatory bodies, Research, Strategy, Supervision, Training and tutoring, Universities / learning & training bodies, Voluntary sector
MSc Social Work , BA Hons
Professional registrations: Social Work England
Vast experience in a variety of Health and Social Care settings , Including undertaking
Care Act assessments
Undertaking Safeguarding Enquiries.