Specialism: Children and families, Other
Location: England: London, England: South East, England: Yorkshire and the Humber
Highly experienced in court work including complex care proceedings at Royal Courts of Justice & Court of Appeal.
- Specialist expertise as an expert witness in child abuse civil litigation (negligence) / HRA claims.
- Domestic violence.
- Physical abuse / non-accidental injuries
- Drug and alcohol misuse.
- Child sexual abuse; children who display harmful sexualised behaviour.
- Children at risk of forced marriage.
- Child sexual exploitation.
- Roma / Traveller families.
- Attachment disorders.
- Failure to thrive
- Fabricated or Induced Illness (FII)
- Private Law / Parental Alienation
I work with: Advocacy, Coaching/ mentoring of social workers, Complaints, Court assessments, Direct work with families and carers, Direct work with service users, Expert witness, Family assessment, Inter-agency working, Local authority departments, Private/ independent sector, Quality assurance, Review and evaluation, Solicitors, Supervision
DipSW & DipHE (2005) & Higher Specialist Award Children & Families (2010)
Professional registrations: Social Work England
Negligence/ HRA Expert Witness
SGO/ Connected Person
Domestic Violence Risk
Sex offender/ protective parent
Form F/ PAR
Secure Criteria Reviews