Exhibiting at the BASW UK conference 2020
BASW is pleased to invite exhibitors to the BASW UK annual conference, festival and AGM 2020.
This vibrant two-day event is BASW's biggest event, with anticipated attendance over two days of over 800 social workers from across the UK. This landmark event is led by the voice of social work for social workers and brings together profession leaders, students, academics and social workers to enjoy a range of keynote speakers, workshops - all against a backdrop of festival enjoyment and wellbeing experiences.
- Date: Monday 22nd June and Tuesday 23rd June 2020
- Venue: Teaching and Learning Building, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT
- Conference timings – full details to be confirmed. Visit website for all available information.
Exhibitors will set up in the new state of the art Teaching and Learning building at the University of Birmingham and your booking will include:
- 6ft trestle table with room for x2 pop up banners or similar
- Two chairs
- Two lunch passes
- Listing in the conference programme
- Two event passes with access to plenary and workshops for two members of staff (excluding the BASW Annual General Meeting on day one if non BASW members)
- Your logo, name and link to your website on the BASW website which has over 300,000-page views per month.
- Event and webpage advertised in a BASW e-Bulletin sent to over 21,000 members each month
The conference event is advertised in the BASW Professional Social Work (PSW) magazine the ONLY dedicated, printed social work magazine mailed out directly to over 21,000 qualified social workers, social work students, recently qualified and more senior social workers such as team leaders and directors.
Independent and small charities/not for profits (inc non Government funded)
- Day one only £300.00 + VAT
- Day two only £300.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £500.00 + VAT
Larger Government funded - not for profit
- Day one only £500.00 + VAT
- Day two only £500.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £800.00 + VAT
- Day one only £750.00 + VAT
- Day two only £750.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £1200.00 + VAT