Exhibiting at the BASW UK conference 2022
BASW is pleased to invite exhibitors to the BASW UK annual conference, festival and AGM 2022.
This vibrant two-day event is BASW's biggest event, with anticipated attendance over two days of over 800 social workers from across the UK. This landmark event is led by the voice of social work for social workers and brings together profession leaders, students, academics and social workers to enjoy a range of keynote speakers, workshops - all against a backdrop of festival enjoyment and wellbeing experiences.
- Date: Thursday 16th and Friday 17th June 2022
- Venue: Teaching and Learning Building, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT
- Conference programme – full details to be confirmed.
You can exhibit online and in person
Exhibitors will set up in the new state of the art Teaching and learning building at the University of Birmingham and your booking will include:
- 6ft trestle table with room for x2 pop up banners or similar
- Two chairs
- Two lunch passes
- Listing in the conference programme
- Two event passes with access to plenary and workshops for two members of staff (excluding the BASW Annual General Meeting on day one if non BASW members)
- Your logo, name and link to your website on the BASW website which has over 300,000-page views per month.
- Event and webpage advertised in a BASW e-Bulletin sent to over 21,000 members each month
Hopin Expo booth – your virtual exhibition stand
The BASW UK conference is a hybrid event, which means we are welcoming delegates both in person and online. Our programme is being livestreamed from the venue. We are using the events platform Hopin to share the event online, which will also include our exhibitor booths for delegates to view and engage with. Find out more here.
We will include the following in your virtual booth
- Your company name, background image and logo
- contact email address
- Impactful description of your company and about information
- A link to content – this could be a film link YouTube/Vimeo/Wistia video, Google Slides presentation
- Call to action or click through for visitors to register their interest or link to your website
- Tags so that you are searchable during the event
- Social Links – to your website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
The conference event is advertised in membership email bulletins and the BASW Professional Social Work (PSW) magazine the ONLY dedicated, printed social work magazine mailed out directly to over 22,000 qualified social workers, social work students, recently qualified and more senior social workers such as team leaders and directors.
Independent and small charities/not for profits (inc non Government funded)
- Day one only £200.00 + VAT
- Day two only £200.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £300.00 + VAT
Larger Government funded - not for profit
- Day one only £400.00 + VAT
- Day two only £400.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £700.00 + VAT
- Day one only £650.00 + VAT
- Day two only £650.00 + VAT
- Two day conference £1000.00 + VAT