SOLD OUT Family Group Conference Seminar
This one-day seminar aims to scope the models of Family Group Conferences (FGCs) in the UK, explore evolving policy and the evidence-base, and disseminate best practice.
This seminar will be of interest to policy makers, managers, academics and practitioners with FGC experience.
- Professor Paul Montgomery & Clio Weisman: University of Birmingham
- Andrew Broome: Independent consultant
- Dr Joan Rapaport: Social work Research Unit, Kings College London
- Robin Sen: University of Sheffield
- Vicki Murray and Chris Martin: Edinburgh FGC Service
- Tim Fisher: London Borough of Camden
- Gerie Petrou: FGC Practitioner and Expert by Experience
- Andy Couldrick: Chief Executive, Birmingham Children’s Trust
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for CPD purposes.