North East Branch Annual Members' Meeting - A chance to pause, reflect and connect
Join your local branch to find out more about opportunities to get involved
BASW England North East Branch will be holding their Annual Members' Meeting via Microsoft Teams in November.
This is your chance to find out more about the opportunities that are available as part of this branch, including the role of Branch Chair and other committee member roles. Expressions of interest are welcome.
18.30 – Welcome and Introductions
18.40 – Chair’s report and reflections
18.50 – Reflective Exercise
- What have been the challenges for social workers within the region during Covid-19?
- How have social workers within the region overcome these challenges?
- Have there been any positives in terms of social work practice during Covid-19?
- Where next for the branch – hopes and aspirations
19.20 – AGM business for BASW members
- Finance Report
- Nomination and voting on position of Branch Chair, Branch Secretary, Branch Treasurer and Branch Committee Members
- Dates and format for next meeting
20.00 - Close
About the North East Branch
BASW England branches offer a great space for social workers to connect with colleagues in their region. Being part of your branch gives you the opportunity to have a say on the future events and activities in your area, such as:
- Hosting CPD events
- Networking, reflecting and connecting with other social workers
- Influencing social work in the North East.
Book your place now to receive joining instructions.