Guide to renewing your HCPC registration - Webinar
Registration is now closed
- Elizabeth Njenga (Chair) - BASW England Committee
- Jennifer Burton - Social Work Assessor Consultant and BASW England Professional Development and Capabilities Framework PPEG
- Clenton Farquharson - Service User, Trainer and Consultant
- Robert Templeton - Council member for the HCPC
- Julie Richards - Independent Social Worker, previously selected for HCPC audit
This webinar will provide information to assist social workers who are in the process of renewing their registration with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council), which is a requirement for all social workers practising in England. Around 90,000 social workers are registered with the HCPC and are required to renew registration between September and November.
For 2.5% of HCPC registered social workers, selected for audit, it will be necessary to provide evidence of their continuous professional development (CPD), over the last two years.
The event will be fully interactive and participants will have the opportunity to pose questions to the panel. You can also send questions in advance to the England team.
*This is an online opportunity which involves the GoToWebinar platform. Once registered, all attendees will receive a link to join the webinar and we advise joining the webinar approximately 15 minutes earlier than the start time. A downloadable copy of the webinar will be circulated following the event along with CPD certificates.