Greater Manchester Branch - Virtual Meeting with Siobhan Maclean
Social work in a pandemic: how to look after yourself
This is a regular seminar and branch meeting for BASW members and non-members alike. Come and meet with local social workers (from various professional backgrounds) to:
- Discuss local and national social work issues
- Influence the work of BASW
- Have your say on wide-ranging social work matters
- Network with other professionals
- Develop your continuous professional development
Siobhan Maclean will be leading a session on 'Social work in a pandemic: how to look after yourself'.
Siobhan will be exploring the concept of the impact of moral injury in social work during this pandemic and how this might be mitigated. She will explore resilience the use of reflection in supporting our wellbeing during these unprecedented times.
- 6:30pm – 6:45pm - Welcome and introductions
- 6:45pm – 8:00pm - Main presentation