Getting Started... and Keeping Going Independents Workshop
A workshop day aimed at those considering a move into independent social work or established independents in need of encouragement
The day will be a blend of presentations, workshops, plenary discussions and the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues. It may be counted as part of the PRTL or CPD for registered social workers.
The workshops aim to:
- Provide practical information about what is involved in being an independent practitioner from both the professional and business perspectives
- Explore some of the risks involved and how to manage them
- Consider what is required to develop a stable and ethically-sound practice
- Give you some insight into different types of independent practice and settings
- Put you in touch with a network of independent practitioners.
Registration from 9.30. Event start 10.00.
- BASW member £150 - including VAT
- Non - BASW members £252 - including VAT