Digital tools and techniques in community settings
Royal Society of Medicine event with Dr Ruth Allen, CEO British Association of Social Workers.
Join the Royal Society of Medicine to explore digital tools and techniques that are proving helpful in community settings.
Take a closer look at the multidisciplinary teams using digital in the community in social care with Dr Ruth Allen, CEO British Association of Social Workers.
Ming Tang, National Director, Data and Analytics, NHS England will discuss the use of digital discharge, home monitoring and how to help patients stay safe at home.
More discounted training with RSM
BASW members can benefit from the same rates as RSM members by using the following voucher codes when booking - see full events lising here
- Perspectives on health with Stephen Dorrell - BASWTEN64
- Improving communications - BASWTEN65
- Digital tools and techniques in community settings - BASWTEN66
- Automating processes with AI - BASWTEN67
- Use of digital to release time for clinicians - BASWTEN68
- Reflections on digital adoption - BASWTEN69
By registering in advance you will never miss the event. The recording will be available for 30 days after the event. They can also earn their CPD by viewing the recording.