Coventry and Warwickshire Network Meeting
Seminar: No recourse to public funds
This event will be an opportunity to hear, discuss and ask questions on practice issues relating to people having No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF).
- Jackie Capitani, Coventry and Migrant Centre
- Gill Kane, Coventry City Council
This seminar will:
- Provide information to help you understand your roles and responsibilities in NRPF cases.
- Be your opportunity to ask questions on legal and ethical issues.
- Raise any problems and challenges when working on this area of practice with your local branch.
Members of the Immigration Asylum and Trafficking Special Interest Group will be attending to share their work and answer any questions
CPD certificates and refreshments will be available.