Black Country Branch Seminar - Wellbeing and building resilience
Event examining ways social workers can improve health and wellbeing including the benefits of BASW's Professional Support Service
Monalesia Earle will be joining us from the BASW Professional Support Service and examining:
- Key points on wellbeing and building resilience.
- What the Professional Support Service (PSS) is.
- What to expect from the PSS and why it is important to social workers.
- What benefits people can hope for.
- The number of sessions you are entitled to.
Julian Levitt will follow Monalesia and will speak and take questions about the Social Workers' Benelovent Trust which offers financial help to social workers and their dependents in times of hardship.
Joining details will be provided when you book.
Contact email@example.com for further details.