BASW England 80:20 Conference in Partnership with the University of Sussex’s Talking and Listening to Children KITBAG Campaign
This interactive event is for social work practitioners, principal social workers, researchers and managers from across the social care sector interested in implementing service design and changes to business systems that support social workers to spend more time undertaking ‘direct work’ with families and children.
BASW England is working with the University of Sussex’s Talking and Listening to Children KITBAG Campaign, to support social workers and organisations to improve and develop working practices that enable and encourage social workers to spend more time working directly with children and families. This event will focus on research underlining the importance of listening and talking with children and introduce the KITBAG as a resource for practitioners, enabling them to use their time working with children eﬀectively.
- Professor Gillian Ruch, Professor of Social Work University of Sussex
- Andy Gill PhD, Chair of BASW England
- Dr. Jane Herd, Visiting Lecturer Professional Doctorate in Social Care, The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Using the KITBAG in practice
- What makes ‘good practice’
This full day conference with lunch, refreshments and materials is £24 BASW Members and £48 Non-members (includes VAT)
The conference is also CPD certified for 7 hours.