Getting Started … and Keeping Going – Independents Workshop
Monday 31st July 2017
The Moat House, Lower Penkridge Road, Acton Trussell, Staffordshire, ST17 0RJ
Back by popular demand, this workshop is dedicated to those considering a move into independent social work or established independents in need of encouragement.
The day will be a blend of presentations, workshops, plenary discussions and the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues. It may be counted as part of the PRTL or CPD for registered social workers.
The workshops aim to:
- Provide practical information about what is involved in being an independent practitioner from both the professional and business perspectives
- Explore some of the risks involved and how to manage them
- Consider what is required to develop a stable and ethically-sound practice
- Give you some insight into different types of independent practice and settings
- Put you in touch with a network of independent practitioners.
The Getting Started ... and Keeping Going workshop is a very popular event so book now to avoid disappointment.
Date : 31st July 2017
Time : 9.30am - 4:00pm
CPD : Up to 6 Hours
Email : email@example.com
This Event is not currently associated to any Campaigns
Members are able view profiles of people associated with this event. Please login to allow this feature.