Getting Started... and Keeping Going Independents Workshop
Monday 11th June 2018
The Moat House, Lower Penkridge Road, Acton Trussell, Staffordshire, ST17 0RJ, United Kingdom
A workshop day aimed at those considering a move into independent social work or established independents in need of encouragement
The day will be a blend of presentations, workshops, plenary discussions and the opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues. It may be counted as part of the PRTL or CPD for registered social workers.
The workshops aim to:
- Provide practical information about what is involved in being an independent practitioner from both the professional and business perspectives
- Explore some of the risks involved and how to manage them
- Consider what is required to develop a stable and ethically-sound practice
- Give you some insight into different types of independent practice and settings
- Put you in touch with a network of independent practitioners.
The Getting Started ... and Keeping Going workshop is a very popular event so book now to avoid disappointment.
Bookings will open 23 March 2018. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an opened bookings notification.
Date : 11th June 2018
Time : 9.30 - 16.00
CPD : Up to 6.5 Hours
Email : email@example.com
No related publications or resources are currently available.
This Event is not currently associated to any Issues
This Event is not currently associated to any Campaigns
Members are able view profiles of people associated with this event. Please login to allow this feature.